San Luis topographic map

Click on the map to display elevation.

About this map

Name: San Luis topographic map, elevation, terrain.

Location: San Luis, Aurora, Central Luzon, 3201, Philippines (15.67912 121.47788 15.75912 121.55788)

Average elevation: 68 m

Minimum elevation: 3 m

Maximum elevation: 685 m

San Luis is generally rugged and mountainous. About 63% of its total land area is considered moderately high-to-high elevation highlands exceeding 500 metres (1,600 ft) above sea level. The rest of the area or 37% is less than 500 meters. The elevation ranges from 0 to 1,885 metres (6,184 ft) above sea level.

Wikipedia (CC-BY-SA 3.0)

Other topographic maps

Click on a map to view its topography, its elevation and its terrain.


Philippines > Aurora

Casiguran, Aurora, Central Luzon, Philippines

Average elevation: 38 m


Philippines > Aurora

Dibet, Aurora, Central Luzon, 3204, Philippines

Average elevation: 24 m


Philippines > Aurora

Dingalan, Aurora, Central Luzon, 3207, Philippines

Average elevation: 262 m